Let Your Words Flow: Inspiration for Your Blogging, Writing and Creativity is a series offered here by award winning creativity coach, facilitator and speaker Julie Jordan Scott.
We offer a practical and proven method way to stay unstuck with your blogging, writing and creativity as well as increase your "out of the box" thinking.
Before you get started with your flowing words, here are some tips for getting the most out of these quotes, questions and prompts created especially for you to create compelling content of your own as well as exercise your brain to think more creatively and effectively.
- Read through the quote and all of the different prompts you find in Let Your Words Flow before diving in with any particular part of the prompt itself. Some days a list might be the best place to start. On another day, a traditional prompt might work best for you. You won’t know until you read it all what resonates the most with you.
- Come to Let Your Words Flow from a space of beginner’s mind. In other words, don’t read with judgment or an “I know this stuff!” filter to get in the way of your growth. If this is something you know, perhaps there is something about it you have not grown to your potential or you are not integrating fully. There are no accidents, there is only synchronicity.
- There will be days when the time isn’t right for you to begin writing or creating from the prompt when you read it. This is actually an excellent space to experiment and play. Read through the prompt and then let it go and live your day as you normally would. Before you go to sleep, give yourself five to ten minutes to consider Let Your Words Flow again and write from the words as if they are brand new to you. You will have the benefit of your subconscious mind creating throughout the day in the background. You may want to playfully experiment with this concept even on days when you DO write or create immediately from Let Your Words Flow.
- Occasionally one quote, prompt or image will stay with you. Revisit as often as you feel called. Sometimes you may want to randomly go back, even though you don't know exactly why. There are treasures for you waiting.
- Remember, There are no rights and wrongs in following the prompts here. There is only you, showing up for your life and your creativity and using what inspires you to fulfill your dreams, passion and purpose. Celebrate this reality and watch yourself grow as you Let Your Words Flow.
You may also join the Facebook Group PeriWriters - we were created for the LiveStreaming Community AND as Facebook Live grows, you may find yourself streaming so.... join us whether or not you think you'll ever be a "streamer" - Prompts, Videos, Community and more....
Be sure to "Like" WritingCampwithJJS on Facebook. (Thank you!)
Julie Jordan Scott inspires people to experience artistic rebirth via her programs, playshops, books, performances and simply being herself out in the world. She is a writer, creative life coach, speaker, performance poet, Mommy-extraordinaire and mixed-media artist whose Writing Camps and Writing Playgrounds permanently transform people's creative lives. Watch for the announcement of new programs coming in early Summer and beyond.
To contact Julie to schedule a Writing or Creative Life Coaching Session, call or text her at 661.444.2735
Check out the links above to follow her on a bunch of different social media channels, especially if you find the idea of a Word-Love Party bus particularly enticing.
Are you on SnapChat?
I am to provide value for folks there mostly about writing, art and life coaching. I do my best to NEVER be boring because we know that's the worst thing for an artist to do.
© 2013 - Julie Jordan Scott - all rights reserved.