I am a member of a Facebook Group which is adventuring on this road and since I met them all via blogging, I decided to blog this as well. I will not do before and after photos…. Yet. Maybe I’ll do that next month. Hey, I’m actually smiling about that one!
1. Actually DO the couch to 5K program instead of just talk about it.
2. Drink 8 Glasses of Water a Day
3. Move Intentionally (walk, aerobics, whatever) (beyond Cto5k) for 30 minutes at least 3 days out of the week - bonus for extra days.
4. Take vitamins and other medication daily.
5. Forgive myself my shortcomings, brush myself off and repeat. This is a process for me, not a time to judge myself.
6. Actually put on some make up daily, even if just mascara and lipstick.
7. Speak with or see a friend daily and have meaningful conversation.
Check me out. I went public with this....
Be sure to "Like" WritingCampwithJJS on Facebook (THANK YOU!)
Julie Jordan Scott has been a Life & Creativity Coach, Writer, Facilitator and Teleclass Leader since 1999. She is also an award winning Actor, Director, Artist and Mother Extraordinaire. She was twice the StoryTelling Slam champion in Bakersfield.
Did you enjoy this essay? Receive emails directly to your inbox for Free from Julie Jordan Scott via the Daily Passion Activator. One inspirational essay and poem (almost) every week day. Subscribe here now -
Subscribe to DailyPassionActivatorPowered by us.groups.yahoo.com © 2012 by Julie Jordan Scott