Here is the question for September 19: September 19 - List 5 short-term personal goals.
- Get through my surgery for melanoma and quietly restore my rhythms with my new face.
- Since I will not go out much while my face is still badly scarred, use that time to do stuff I normally procrastinate about: First priority, weave random writings into a less random book format.
- Finish the Living Room (Sew curtains, hang photos and art.)
- Work on Women’s Sphere art: specifically, more bowls and more hangable art.
- For relaxation, dye paper, make flowers.
All my short term goals are all me. They mostly revolve around how to thrive post melanoma surgery. There are a lot of unknowns. What I do know is my face will have lots of stitches for who knows how long and I won’t feel very comfortable going out for a while.
Naturally my Mommying goals and my house goals are intact.
I should put a #6. Contemplate what comes next… and take what actions I can while at home.Follow me on Twitter: @juliejordanscot
Be sure to "Like" WritingCampwithJJS on Facebook (THANK YOU!)
Julie Jordan Scott has been a Life & Creativity Coach, Writer, Facilitator and Teleclass Leader since 1999. She is also an award winning Actor, Director, Artist and Mother Extraordinaire. She was twice the StoryTelling Slam champion in Bakersfield.
Did you enjoy this essay? Receive emails directly to your inbox for Free from Julie Jordan Scott via the Daily Passion Activator. One inspirational essay and poem (almost) every week day. Subscribe here now -
Subscribe to DailyPassionActivator
Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com© 2012 by Julie JordanScott