I am committed though to tickle and tease a lot of good blogging work out of all the hours I am available to see just how far I can squeeze productively. Like my friend Thoreau said, “Such the marrow from the bone.”
I’ll be doing that….
What is my plan?
I am going to focus on lists. I got my start what seems like centuries ago writing top 7 lists which would then show up on Christopher Knight’s Top 7 ezine. He went on to own ezinearticles.com. Well known in many parts of the internet world.
I could kick out Top 7 articles in nobodies business and I discovered… people like them.
I’ve just started writing them again so my twenty four hours of blogathon weekend (did I mention I am doing this brief stint and will come back after the play I am in opens tonight at 8 pm?) will be filled with tips and wisdom in very brief chunks.
Are you in the Weekend Blogathon?
Hell, if I can do it with my ridiculous schedule, anyone can.
Best 5 Reasons to Participate in the Blogathon even when your schedule is ridiculously insane.
- You will prove to yourself you ARE up to ANY challenge.
- You will stretch more creatively than you ever knew you could.
- You will meet other cool bloggers who love stretching who you can work with later when the swarming energy slows down a bit.
- You will learn what its like to write in your sleep.
- You may reward yourself later no matter how much you actually do blogwork this weekend. I don’t know about the rest of you, but next week I am not only going to the Sequoia National Park, I’m going to Disneyland!
Happy Weekend, Everyone! Enjoy it!
Be sure to "Like" WritingCampwithJJS on Facebook (THANK YOU!)
© 2012 by Julie Jordan Scott
Julie Jordan Scott has been a Life & Creativity Coach, Writer, Facilitator and Teleclass Leader since 1999. She is also an award winning Actor, Director, Artist and Mother Extraordinaire. She was twice the StoryTelling Slam champion in Bakersfield. She leads Writing Camp with JJS & this Summer will be traveling throughout the US to bring this unique, fun filled creative experience to the people wherever she finds the passion & the interest.
Did you enjoyed this essay? Receive emails directly to your inbox for Free from Julie Jordan Scott via the Daily Passion Activator. One inspirational essay and poem (almost) every week day. Subscribe here now -
Subscribe to DailyPassionActivator
Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com